In a market of extraordinary choice and unprecedented buying power, sellers need to attract special attention to their well-priced properties. White House Properties' marketing program includes major and local newspaper advertisements to attract home buyers. Capitalizing on our reputation, your White House Properties agent will develop a marketing plan for your property.
- White House Properties ads appear every Sunday in the Los Angeles Times, and/or Daily news, as well as regular weekly ads in the Warner Center news, Acorn and Ventura County Star.
- The Internet provides continuous advertising exposure to millions of people around the world. It is quickly becoming the most important method of presenting your property to the marketplace.
- Placement in the Multiple Listing Service - Accessible by cooperating agents in the area.
- Introduction to local brokerage community via "caravan" - a weekly showcase of new listings.
- Public and Broker Open Houses.
- Development and updating of Comparative Market Analysis to guide pricing and marketing strategies.
- Utilization of other agents in our company and office as supporting experts.
- Full-time marketing department - the liaison between our company and the media.
- The White House Properties logo has instant recognition on our signage and advertising.